If you are a healthcare professional looking for an electronic medical records (EMR) system. You have likely come across Athena EMR and Centricity EMR. Both systems are very popular, but which one is the best for you? In this blog post, we will compare Athena EMR and Centricity EMR in terms of features, reviews, pricing, and demo.
Athenahealth provides electronic health record (EHR) and practice management solutions, patient engagement tools. And world-class services that eliminate the majority of back office administrative work for practices and organizations. That want to deliver high quality healthcare and an exceptional patient experience. While also improving financial results. athenahealth’s solutions stand out from the competition because they base on data-driven insights that generated from the largest network in the healthcare industry. Additionally, because the platform is cloud-based, these insights as well as product updates are continuously delivered to customers, allowing them to achieve new levels of productivity, success, and efficiency. It is a tremendous pleasure for us to have been awarded the position of #1 Best in KLAS in 2022 for both athenaClinicals Ambulatory EHR and athenaIDX practice management.
athenaOne gives practices and organizations of every size the skills they need to compete successfully in today’s fast-paced environment. Intuitive, easy-to-use electronic health record (EHR) and electronic health record (EHR) app; excellent customer service; simple pricing; authorization management; medical coding service; denials resolution management; native telehealth solution; integrated dictation; extensive reporting capabilities; comprehensive patient outreach tools; open platform and interoperability are some of the key features and benefits.
Athena EMR Features
- Data-driven insights from the largest network in healthcare
- Cloud-based platform for continuous delivery of product updates and new features
- #Ranked among top EMR available in market
- Scalable for practices and organizations of every size
- Excellent customer service
- Simple pricing
Athena EMR Reviews
Following are few of the Athena EMR Reviews:
– “I’ve been using Athena for about 18 months now and it has made a world of difference in my practice. The software is very user-friendly and the support staff is amazing. I highly recommend Athena to any healthcare professional looking for an EMR.”
– “Athena has completely transformed our practice. We were able to go paperless within a matter of weeks and our staff is now able to spend more time with patients instead of on administrative tasks. The customer service is top-notch and I would recommend Athena to any healthcare professional.”
Athena EMR Pricing
It’s pricing quote can be obtained by filling a form on their site and a contact rep will contact you shortly or send you an email regarding pricing plans.
Athena EMR Demo
You can schedule a free Athena EMR demo by filling out a form on their website. A product specialist will contact you to schedule a time for the demo.
GE Healthcare’s Centricity is an electronic medical record (EMR) system designed for use in bigger medical facilities. Centricity integrates clinical and financial management and is meant to be utilized on tablets and mobile devices. This makes it possible for medical professionals and practice employees to carry a patient’s medical information and update it while they are on the go. Centricity was created by GE Healthcare with the intention of allowing for seamless integration with a diverse array of medical equipment and imaging systems.
The Centricity EMR system places a strong emphasis on the outcomes of patient care and includes a number of reporting tools that enable a practice to evaluate itself in relation to similar establishments both regionally and nationally. This translates to the fact that employees working in practices that make use of Centricity EMR are in a position to actively engage in comparisons and evaluations of performance compensation.
The GE Centricity system includes a patient portal and an e-prescribing capability that patients may use to book appointments, obtain billing statements, and examine lab results. The e-prescribing functionality can also be accessed via the patient portal. The system is connected with the Medical Quality Improvement Consortium, which provides access to 20 million de-identified patients who suffer from conditions that are often the focus of pay-for-performance evaluations.
Centricity EMR Features
- Outcome-driven and patient-centered
- Connected to the Medical Quality Improvement Consortium
- Robust reporting tools
- Patient portal included
- E-prescribing capability
Centricity EMR Reviews
Following are few of the Centricity EMR Reviews:
– “I’ve been using Centricity for about 18 months now and it has made a world of difference in my practice. The software is very user-friendly and the support staff is amazing. I highly recommend Centricity to any healthcare professional looking for an EMR.”